RUN TO CADENCE
Forty-four minutes of Spirit, Tradition and Motivation!
Here are the favorite running cadences of the U.S. Air Force.
In the motivating oral traditions of military cadences, each caller employs
his or her own distinct style and lyrics. This collection reflects that rich,
informal diversity. . .every cadence wonderfully unique.
All cadences were recorder on location with Air Force drill instructors and
trainees at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas. © 1999
Running Cadences United States Air Force
Item #490CD ~ $20.00
(2 Available to ship)
Factory Sealed by Documentary Recordings
Cadences are in a continous sequence.
Not an official product of the U.S. Air Force.
REMINDER: As with all music played on a portable player while running,
jogging or walking, take extra care in using this product in a traffic enviorment.
1. People Want To Know
2. Hey There WE're Gonna Fly
3. Air Force
4. Left Right Left
5. I Want To Be Am Air Force Pilot
.6 Hard Work
7. Born On a Mountain Top, Raised by a Bear
8. Mother Russia
9. Pj, PJ Where You Been?
10. If I Die In a Combat Zone
11. Up From a Sub 50 ft. Below
12. Saw an Old Lady Walkin' Down the Street
13. Hey. Hey Everday Air Force Everyday
14. 141 Crusing Down The Strip
15. C-130 Rolling Down the Strip
16. Two Old Ladies Lying in Bed
17. I Can Run to California
18. Hey, Hey I Love the Air Force
19. Hold It High
20. Basic, Basic
21. Rescue Ranger
22. Para-Rescue is Running By
23. I Don'T Know, But I've Been Told
25. Russian Bear
26. Ranger-Air Force
27. Killer Bees
28. Every Night I Give Her the Test
29. B Squadron
30. We Started Together
31. Here Comes PJ Over the Hill
32. If I Die on a Combat Zone
33. All the Way
34. Ma,a Told Sally Not to Go Downtown
35. Coon Skin and Aligator Hide
36. M-16 Going Down the Strip
37. Air Force Best in the Land
38. Hey There We're GonnaFly II